Percakapan Bahasa Inggris tentang Perkembangan Teknologi

Untuk 2 orang~
 
Rudi     : Hello Faisal, how are you?
 
Faisal   : Hello Rud, I am fine thanks and you?
Rudi     : Me too. By the way, yesterday I saw you at great fest techno at JEC. What are you doing in there?
Faisal   : Oh. I just saw the new gadgets expected to be popular in 2013 later.
Rudi     : What’s that?
Faisal   : For example gadgets like tablet with android will increasingly popular in the next year.
Rudi     : What makes you thinking like that?
Faisal   : Because the end of the year is popular. So, is not impossible that the tablet with android will be more popular in the next year.
Rudi     : Hmm, You are true. Yesterday, I also saw a lot of consumer bought the tablet than others gadget. So, do you think android will be the giant operating system in world than the others operating system?
Faisal   : Oh, I have not been able to predict that. Because there will be many great rivals later.
Rudi     : Like iOS and windows phone?
Faisal   : Yes, I think so. Oh, are you using android in your phone?
Rudi     : Yes, since 2011. Android is released starting in 2008.
Faisal   : What the type of android you are using?
Rudi     : Android Honeycomb.
Faisal   : Anyway, do you know the latest type from android?
Rudi     : The newest type is Jelly bean. But, next android will release new type.
Faisal   : Do you know what is it?
Rudi     : Key Lime pea. I think.
Faisal   : Wow, seems android will dominate the operating system in gadget.
Rudi     : I agree with that. By the way, what’s your operating system in your phone?
Faisal   : I still using Symbian in my Nokia.
Rudi     : You still faithful with this OS. By the way, What time is it?
Faisal   : 2 pm. Do you have schedule now?
Rudi     : Yes, I must go now. I will late if I not go now. See you
Faisal   : See you too.
 
 
Anda dapat mengartikannya di Google Translate
Terima kasih..

Post a Comment

│╔╦╗╦╔╗│
Silahkan berkomentar dengan sopan dan membangun..
Terima Kasih telah berkunjung di MASIH TIDAK NYATA
salam Blogger!! ☺